DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DWMA

A canon free Soul Eater role-playing site

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Draw Now: 30 Easy Exercises For Beginners
The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:46 pm by 

» Mission for Mel: Jeremy Dahmer
The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:58 am by keylaleigh

» Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown!
The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:35 pm by Malverne

» Cybil is here!!
The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:13 pm by Tacker

» Cybil (WIP)
The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:03 pm by Cybil

» Mission: Millennium Bug
The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:23 am by Malverne

» Mission: El Chupacabra
The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:53 pm by Malverne

» ...Right. Partners. I need one.
The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:39 pm by Ren Nakai

» Rash, Rushed, Ren!
The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:33 pm by Malverne

Most active topics
The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto
Homeroom: Day 1
Practical Applications: Day 1
Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises?
Mission for Mel: Jeremy Dahmer
Rash, Rushed, Ren!
Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown!
Dunto New Man on the Block!!!
The Painter of DWMA
Calcifer Halt - Cold Hearted Machine
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 55 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:54 am

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dunto

Dunto

The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto Empty
PostSubject: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:28 pm

Dunto Walks out to the court yard followed by takker and Ralph mentally preparing for their fight. " are you ready to get your ass handed to you ralph?" dunto said cockily and smugly glancing over to takker for some typr of reaction to his comment. then he strictly looked back to ralph and stood in a fight ready stance and partially transformed into his nun chuck hybrid and lowered his head signalling hes ready.
Back to top Go down
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:01 pm

Aleks strolled out onto the battlefield, taking in the entirely empty arena, with the exception of Dunto.

"Ralph's talking to Tacker," she called to the boy, "He'll be a minute or two." She sat down heavily on the floor, and started listening to music to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
Saint Ralph

Saint Ralph

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:10 pm

Ralph ran to the battle field. "I'm here!" Ralph shouted. "So Dunto, you should know that I haven't been in a fight since the end of last year, so I might be a bit rusty."

Ralph studied Dunto while they waited for Tacker to show up.

"So who is fighting first?" Ralph asked. "I could use some inspiration."
Back to top Go down
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:12 pm

Aleks shrugged.

"Do what you want," she said, "but I'd recommend having a go at each other first. Teachers don't become teachers by sucking at their jobs." She closed her eyes, and started ignoring the students fight, which was sure to erupt soon.
Back to top Go down
Tacker
Admin
Tacker

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:21 pm

"Ahh some fresh air!" Tacker said, finally making his way into the courtyard. "Sorry to hold you up." He slowed his pace even more until he was in the middle of the yard. "What do you say to a little match between the two of us to begin? I'd like a bit of exercise." The professor glanced at Aleks, his trademark grin peeking through once again.

Cal followed close behind Tacker, checking behind him every now and again to see if Jojo was still there. He seemed to enjoy this quiet boy's company.
Back to top Go down
https://dwma-rpg.rpg-board.net
Saint Ralph

Saint Ralph

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:29 pm

Ralph couldn't stop smiling and looking around. At this point Aleks looked angry, Dunto was laying down, and Tacker and Cal were standing and waiting for a response from the new teacher.

"Please have a little brawl before Dunto and I break stuff. We wouldn't want you two to have to fight on a mess of a field."

Ralph walked over to Dunto and sat next to him.
Back to top Go down
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:30 pm

Jojo padded along quietly after Cal, mostly because he had nowhere else to go. When Cal came to a stop, Jojo stood behind him, and off to the side, watching through the occasional glance up.

"Eh? Us first?" Aleks picked herself off the ground, and pushed her headphones down. "Well, if you insist." Aleks walked into the open space, making sure she was far enough away from the students so that they wouldn't be caught up in the ensuing battle. Aleks watched Tacker get prepared, standing stoically as she waited.

"Why are we doing this again?" She asked, her hands in her pockets, "I'm ready when you are, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Tacker
Admin
Tacker

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:38 pm

"Te be honest, I forget myself. Something about a 'learning experience'?" Tacker said, preparing himself. He took off his jacket, placing it on the ground near the students. "Well it isn't for nothing, I can tell you that much. I'm interested to see how you handle yourself in a fight." Although what he said may have come across as an insult, he meant no such harm. "Guess I'll start."

Tacker took a deep breath, focusing himself entirely. "Soul Path - Body." The words found their way out of the professor as his soul wavelength crept through his muscles and veins. He took a few steps forward, now about 3 meters from Aleks, and assumed a stance commonly used in Muy Thai.
Back to top Go down
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:41 pm

Aleks cocked her head to one side as Tacker fell into a martial arts stance. She flicked her wrist, and a length of chain fell down to the ground, coiling on itself, forming a small pile. After Aleks judged it was long enough, she stepped on part of the chain, and made the whole chain rise into the air, standing on the spearhead stuck into the ground.

"Come and get me," she called down to Tacker, grinning a little.
Back to top Go down
Tacker
Admin
Tacker

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:48 pm

"Nobody told me you could fly." He mumbled just loud enough for her to hear. "No matter."

He bent his knees until he was squatting, and thrust himself upward exploding into the air. "How about this?" Tacker momentarily got on level with Aleks and wasted no time throwing a hard right kick towards her stomach.

That must be the professor's Soul Path technique. I've only ever heard about it... Calcifer stared into the sky, squinting only slightly due to the sun. "Wow." His breath slipped slightly, showing his casual awe of the two teachers.
Back to top Go down
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:53 pm

Aleks saw Tacker jumping, and grinned. Using the chain she'd already let out, she dodged backwards six or so feet, and shot another chain from her free hand at Tacker's ascending form, aiming to either hit him with the spearhead, or wrap around his leg with the chain itself.
Back to top Go down
Tacker
Admin
Tacker

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:57 pm

Shit, she's fast. his mind raced as he began falling. Her chain was already hunting him down, but there was nothing he could do about it. The chain wrapped itself around his leg, the spikes digging into him slightly. What now..
Back to top Go down
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 am

Even as Aleks' chain found its target, wrapping around Tacker's ankle, the Death Scythe was already throwing more loops at her fellow professor.

"Construct:" She said holding her hands out in front of her, forming a small globe with her fingers, "Cage." Aleks created a very small, completely solid cage around Tacker, and held it in midair.
Back to top Go down
Tacker
Admin
Tacker

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:07 am

OOC: <That means out of context for you newbs. It means I'm talking as me not my character. IC means in context, it'll put you back into character. ANYWAYS I'm going to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:55 am

((OOC: Actualy, it means Out Of Character, but you get the point.))

Jojo watched the battle with a surprisingly steady gaze.

"I've heard rumors about her," he said quietly, "My gran lives across the street from her. I didn't think that she'd be a teacher. Apparently, she's a Death Scythe. My gran overheard a bunch of stories about the things she survived in the war. I wouldn't think that a Death Scythe would be a teacher..." Jojo trailed off, still staring up at the two combatants.

"You give yet?" Aleks called to the little metal ball she was holding in front of her, "I'm getting kinda bored."
Back to top Go down
Saint Ralph

Saint Ralph

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:52 pm

Wow it seems like she is hardly trying, and what is Tacker doing?

"Hey Dunto, she is pretty good don't you think?" He said to Dunto who was practically asleep. "Huh, oh well, at least I'm not missing the fight."

Ralph looked back at the fight. "Come on Tacker you weak thing!" He shouted. "Lets see some action!"
Back to top Go down
Tacker
Admin
Tacker

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:39 pm

((OOC: Oh! My bad))

"Not bad, Aleks. Not bad at all." Tacker muttered at a wall. "It's cozy in here!" He pulled his arms together for a small clap. "Let's see if you can handle this, though."

The chain around his leg only grew tighter, and he could feel that his new cage was far from poorly constructed. Let's see what I can do about these close quarters. "Soul Path - Pulse!" His shout was followed by an extremely bright and powerful burst of energy. And again.. "Soul Path - Nova." His soul wavelength released from the constraints of his body all at once, following the preliminary pulse. The chains around him were forced back, and only a bright light could be seen through the newly separated cage.

"Alright then." He whispered. "Now to deal with my leg."

Tacker wasted no time grabbing the chain that was attached to his leg. He cringed as it cut his hands, but he pulled it as hard as he could towards himself.

"A Death Scythe...?" Cal questioned, all the more interested in Aleks' powers. He straightened up more than usual as he turned back to the fight. His unblinking eyes finally took a rest as he closed them in awe of the force of the souls emitted from both teachers. His fist clenched slightly out of jealousy.
Back to top Go down
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:23 pm

Aleks winced at the bright light bursting from her cage, and couldn't resist the force. She abandoned the construct, and didn't regain focus long enough to stop Tacker from pulling his leg out of her grip. She felt the yank, and even as she fell off of her perch, she manipulated the chain in Tacker's hands. With a small exertion of her will, Aleks sent a few more feet of chain towards Tacker, wrapping around his wrists and digging in.

The chain that Aleks had been standing on was obviously not underneath her feet anymore, but it was slowing her descent to the ground by wrapping around her chest and lowering her down. As Aleks was falling, she grabbed the chain connecting her to Tacker with both hands, and swung. She yanked Tacker through the air, up, over, and straight down into the hard concrete floor.
Back to top Go down
Tacker
Admin
Tacker

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:03 pm

Tacker hadn't expected her to retaliate so quickly to his breakout. It was too late for him to try to stop his descent, his only option was to break his fall slightly. He turned around in midair to face Aleks as she hurled him over her head. Strong too. Tacker thought, as an ear to ear smile crept across his face. Not even enough time to put up a cushioning shield... Body it is, then. "Soul Path - Body." His soul shot through him and his muscles bulged as it made its way quickly through him.

The professor crashed into the ground. Within seconds of him smashing into the concrete, his body had hardened just enough to save him from any serious injury. A bit longer and he might have been able to catch himself, but she was just too fast. He stood up, shaking ever so slightly. "You've put my body into a small shock. That's difficult to do." Tacker complimented, then continued. "But it will take much more than that to put me out."

He was planning on grounding himself in advance this time, but this fight was over. The chains were still on his hands and Aleks showed no signs of letting that fact elude her. "Perhaps we should call this before we damage the ground any more?" Tacker let out a small chuckle. He knew as well as Aleks that a death match between the two would be anything but contained.

Back to top Go down
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:13 pm

Aleks dissipated the chains with a flick of her wrist, and dropped the remaining ten feet to the ground.

"Yea..." She said, looking at the small crater, "We gotta let Ralph and Dunto have at it first. Your hands okay? I tried to make it so that you didn't get too ripped up, but it's been a while since I've been fighting someone I didn't want in pieces."

Jojo had winced when Tacker smashed into the concrete, imagining his own body being the one that made contact. He didn't understand how the professor was still intact after that.

"I suddenly remember why we don't fight teachers," He mumbled to himself, "They're brutal..."
Back to top Go down
Dunto

Dunto

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:02 pm

"haha! lets do it ralph!" Dunto jumps up and Streches out from his nap, and runs over to the starting grounds for their fight. looks at the crater left by aleks wow no wonder shes a death scythe, never mind that get ready for this battle looks over at tacker brushing off his slam like nothing, dunto raises his thumb at tacker "what a boss mister T! you took that like it was nothing!" gets in a battle ready stance and prepares for the brawl
Back to top Go down
Saint Ralph

Saint Ralph

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:24 pm

"You sure you wanna go through with this?" Its been a while since I've fought and I'm not looking to get hurt right now, I know how much Dunto likes to fight and how much his temper can get in the way of his fighting. No matter, I'l just try my best! "Well lets go then!" Ralph shouted as he put on his forearm gloves and walked to the crater left in the ground.

"I'm ready when you are"

Ralph knelt down and said a few words and stood back up in a boxing stance.
Back to top Go down
keylaleigh

keylaleigh

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:47 pm

Mel thatcher was late. Very late. She wasn't used to this whole going to school thing, and she had to change that up quickly. She sighed. The walk from her place to the academy was a long one, what with her being on the outskirts and the school being in the middle of everything.

Fortunately, nobody seemed to notice her coming in so late, as the student body was crowded around watching something. She had to see what it was. Shoving her way through the crowd, she made it to where she could glimpse what everyone was standing around.

A fight.

"I'm gonna like this place." She thought, a smile plastering her face.
Back to top Go down
Tacker
Admin
Tacker

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:21 pm

"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine." Tacker said, glancing at his hands. "A couple cuts like that won't put me out of commission. Now then, you two. I wan't a clean fight." He directed this comment very obviously towards Dunto. "By that I mean minimal blood stains, and more importantly no trips to the nurse for more than broken bones... That said, begin when you're ready!" The professor shouted this as if he was a referee who was about to enjoy a good match.

Calcifer grew uncomfortable due to the increasing number of student onlookers. He glanced to Jojo and pointed to the far end of the courtyard. It was calmer there, and it offered a good view on the fight. There seemed to only one girl on the edge of the crowd that stood on the far end. Cal couldn't piece together why she was smiling, but he decided on smiley girl was better than a horde of noisy students.
Back to top Go down
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:29 pm

"Preferably no trips to the nurse," Aleks grumbled, "I'll get yelled at for having students of mine ripping each other apart on my first day." She sat down next to Tacker, and covered one of her ears with her headphones.

"Are they actually gonna hurt each other?" She asked Tacker, "Or should we stop it if it goes too far?"

Jojo had been looking up at the exact moment Cal had looked over, otherwise he wouldn't have noticed the point. However, considering Jojo liked people about as much as he liked being slowly lowered into a pool of magma, so he nodded emphatically, and followed Cal to the other side of the 'arena.' The concentration of bodies was much lower, although the girl that Jojo found himself standing next to had a very strange feeling to her. Jojo wasn't sure if it was just the jitters or if this girl was actually terrifying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next