DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DWMA

A canon free Soul Eater role-playing site

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Draw Now: 30 Easy Exercises For Beginners
Calcifer Halt - Cold Hearted Machine I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:46 pm by 

» Mission for Mel: Jeremy Dahmer
Calcifer Halt - Cold Hearted Machine I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:58 am by keylaleigh

» Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown!
Calcifer Halt - Cold Hearted Machine I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:35 pm by Malverne

» Cybil is here!!
Calcifer Halt - Cold Hearted Machine I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:13 pm by Tacker

» Cybil (WIP)
Calcifer Halt - Cold Hearted Machine I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:03 pm by Cybil

» Mission: Millennium Bug
Calcifer Halt - Cold Hearted Machine I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:23 am by Malverne

» Mission: El Chupacabra
Calcifer Halt - Cold Hearted Machine I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:53 pm by Malverne

» ...Right. Partners. I need one.
Calcifer Halt - Cold Hearted Machine I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:39 pm by Ren Nakai

» Rash, Rushed, Ren!
Calcifer Halt - Cold Hearted Machine I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:33 pm by Malverne

Most active topics
The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto
Homeroom: Day 1
Practical Applications: Day 1
Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises?
Mission for Mel: Jeremy Dahmer
Rash, Rushed, Ren!
Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown!
Dunto New Man on the Block!!!
The Painter of DWMA
Calcifer Halt - Cold Hearted Machine
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 55 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:54 am

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tacker
Admin
Tacker

Calcifer Halt - Cold Hearted Machine Empty
PostSubject: Calcifer Halt - Cold Hearted Machine   Calcifer Halt - Cold Hearted Machine I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:52 pm

Behind the Role Player!

How you found us: Have I ever mentioned how much I hate filling out my own form?

Any Other Users: Tacker
RP Length: Since before you were even born O_O

Character Sheet

Name: Calcifer Halt
Nickname: Cal or Halt
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 135
Type (Meister, Weapon, Witch, etc...: Weapon
Position:Student

Picture: Calcifer Halt - Cold Hearted Machine Russel
Appearance: Calcifer wears his stern expression like an immovable mask, day in and day out it is unchanging, very rarely turning into a small scowl. A scar tearing from the top of his right eye to the bottom of his left cheek only further emphasizes his 'hardened' look. Dark eyes barely show themselves from behind his hair. He is shown above in both his human form, and his weapon form - a sniper rifle. Cal wears a dark brown fur lined trench coat. The hood is specifically poofy. His straight light brown hair just reaches his neck where it gets cramped up with the hood of his coat. Around his torso, the coat is held in place from twisting and ruffling by a few black straps. Around his left arm is a band that shows two crossed blades, a symbol of a will to fight. Lower down you will find him wearing plain khaki pants with reinforced knees, and black combat boots, normally issued in the military.

Personality: Going along very well with his toughened appearance, Cal is very serious. He doesn't put any effort into making friends, nor does he acquire many enemies. As neutral has he is socially, in a fight, he is unforgiving and calculating. He will not shoot a target more than is necessary, however he will not let a target leave alive unless his mission clearly stated to do so. In this way, he is very machine-like. Calcifer's prime objective is to gain strength by the book. He follows orders to the tee, and will take out anyone who gets in his way of doing so. As for social skills, Cal is rather soft spoken, preferring to speak quietly, and only saying what he needs to. Deep down underneath his cold exterior personality, however, lies a tormented soul that would rather save people than kill them. This had been firmly suppressed beneath years of hard military training.
Fighting Stlyle: Calcifer is a long ranged weapon, and therefore, fights at his best when at a distance from his enemy. Unfortunately he cannot use his own weapon as he cannot partially transform except for turning his hand into a scope. This is a major setback that hinders Cal's one on one fighting ability. In that situation, Cal would more than likely sprint in the opposite direction. Being rather speedy due to intense training and his general long-limbed build, he usually has no problem withdrawing and hiding until he can ambush his opponent later. Only occasionally will Cal transform his arm into a barrel to block an incoming attack. Chances are he couldn't withstand it anyways. In weapon form, his style involves intensive aiming, then a quick barrage of high powered wavelengths.

Abilities: Scarred Pull - A quick technique that fires 3 rounds from one pull of the trigger.
Pierce Round - This shot is capable of penetrating thick walls, along with many targets if need be.
Charge Shot - A round that is first resonated with the meister, increasing its power 10 fold. Although this is a blunt shot intended to knock enemies back, it is capable of causing internal bleeding.
Illusive Drag - When aimed properly, Cal can bend his wavelength at a given point to hit targets around cover.
Multi Burst - Shoots 10 or so smaller rounds out of the barrel at once. These wavelengths are attached by small threads that act as a net.

Special Notes: He refuses to kill children. This was an important lesson that his father used to drill him on.

Likes: Missions, silence, the night sky, a strong opponent
Dislikes: People who break the rules, being out in the open, sitting next to others in class, intimate moments
Strengths: Impeccable accuracy, stealth, speedy, an unbreakable patience
Weaknesses: Close range fighting, can't use himself as a weapon, can't take many hits, takes a bit to lock onto a target perfectly
Hobbies: Having a cup of coffee in the morning

History: Calcifer Halt was born a weapon into a strongly military oriented family where he was raised to use his capabilities to their full potential. His father would train him day after day at a young age, pushing Calcifer to run farther, jump higher, and shoot with better accuracy. A common exercise included him turning into weapon form and aiming at targets on his own while his father pulled the trigger. Regardless of how cruel and intense the training got, Calcifer never argued or denied his parents. His only wish was to do well in their eyes. When the time came for his first mission with his father as his meister, Cal was very excited as well as slightly nervous. He asked what they were doing, imagining something simple to begin with, like retrieving some data, or something of low caliber like that. His father said nothing, just told him to transform. He gave him a target, a human target, and told him to aim well. Cal was awestruck. He had only trained on dummies before. Killing someone? He didn't fully understand, but he was sure his father knew what he was doing so he did what he was told. His dad pulled the trigger, ending the targets life. Calcifer was stunned, but didn't let it show. His mother greeted them when they got home and congratulated them on a successful mission. Young Cal simply couldn't piece together why his parents were proud of him for killing someone. It didn't make sense. At any rate, Calcifer continued to go on these missions, mindlessly heeding to his father's instruction. It soon became habit to kill a specified target without hesitation, and Cal began to lose any sympathy for the people he was supposed to kill. A cold hard persona forged it's way around Calcifer, encasing his true emotions. His father placed him in the DWMA in hopes that he could further his skills and hopefully become a death scythe. Deep down inside, Cal hated his father for turning him into the monster he was, but he could do nothing about it. Anymore, he simply takes mission after mission, doing as he's told. No more, no less. He finds a temporary partner for each mission, just someone to pull the trigger. He has never fully resonated with anyone since he hasn't let his true soul wavelength emerge since he was young.

Last edited by Tacker on Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://dwma-rpg.rpg-board.net
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

PostSubject: Re: Calcifer Halt - Cold Hearted Machine   Calcifer Halt - Cold Hearted Machine I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:56 pm

Nice. I look forward to seeing how he interacts with the others. Where's that stamp...Calcifer Halt - Cold Hearted Machine Dep_4167832-Approved-stamp
Back to top Go down
Tacker
Admin
Tacker

PostSubject: Re: Calcifer Halt - Cold Hearted Machine   Calcifer Halt - Cold Hearted Machine I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:00 pm

Right on, thank you!
Back to top Go down
https://dwma-rpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calcifer Halt - Cold Hearted Machine   Calcifer Halt - Cold Hearted Machine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DWMA :: Formalities :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: