DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DWMA

A canon free Soul Eater role-playing site

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Draw Now: 30 Easy Exercises For Beginners
Dunto New Man on the Block!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:46 pm by 

» Mission for Mel: Jeremy Dahmer
Dunto New Man on the Block!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:58 am by keylaleigh

» Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown!
Dunto New Man on the Block!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:35 pm by Malverne

» Cybil is here!!
Dunto New Man on the Block!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:13 pm by Tacker

» Cybil (WIP)
Dunto New Man on the Block!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:03 pm by Cybil

» Mission: Millennium Bug
Dunto New Man on the Block!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:23 am by Malverne

» Mission: El Chupacabra
Dunto New Man on the Block!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:53 pm by Malverne

» ...Right. Partners. I need one.
Dunto New Man on the Block!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:39 pm by Ren Nakai

» Rash, Rushed, Ren!
Dunto New Man on the Block!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:33 pm by Malverne

Most active topics
The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto
Homeroom: Day 1
Practical Applications: Day 1
Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises?
Mission for Mel: Jeremy Dahmer
Rash, Rushed, Ren!
Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown!
Dunto New Man on the Block!!!
The Painter of DWMA
Calcifer Halt - Cold Hearted Machine
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 55 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:54 am

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dunto

Dunto

Dunto New Man on the Block!!! Empty
PostSubject: Dunto New Man on the Block!!!   Dunto New Man on the Block!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:24 pm

Behind the Role Player!

How you found us: friend is the creator

Any Other Users:
RP Length: never

Character Sheet

Name: Dunto Makkers
Nickname: N/A
Height: 5’11
Weight: 170
Type (Meister, Weapon, Witch, etc…: Weapon
Position: Student, senior year

Picture:Dunto New Man on the Block!!! Anime+guys
Appearance: Average build, dirty blonde hair, Brown eyes, a few scars on his left cheek from a child hood incident. He tends to not wear a shirt, just his brown jacket. He is always wearing his red bandanna.

Personality: Dunto is very cocky and short tempered. He has his group of friends and comrades who he would lay his life on the line for in a second; but everyone else he never had the time for. Likes to joke and laugh, but once his temper is broken he goes mad and wants nothing more than to see the person he is mad at beaten into a bloody bag of flesh

Fighting Stlyle: He fights defensively and counters when the opportunity presents itself, until his short temper runs out, then he fights extremely aggressively and does not care if he is injured in the process, he just wants them bleeding. Prefers to fight without a meister but will if needed.

Abilities: His weapon ability is to transform into nun chucks. He then will split his body at his hips and shoulders being connected with a chain, and his arms turning into the end of the nun chucks. Will dodge easily with his split torso and can attack with his arms. While soul resonating, his nun chucks glow and become extremely hot (accept to his meister of course) and can burn through almost anything (think of light saber nun chucks)

Flame Skill: Explosive Punch: Dunto focuses his energy into one of his nunchuck hands, and strikes, causing a small explosion on contact.

Flame Skill: Light Up: Dunto releases energy within his nunchucks, setting them on fire. This doesn't make his strikes any strong, just makes them...y'know...burn.

Dunto also has a set of pressure mines on him at all times that he can set around the battlefield. When stepped on, or receive some form of pressure, these mines explode.

Special Notes:

Dislikes:School Work, anyone who doesn’t like him
Strengths: dodging ability, close range, acrobatics speed
Weaknesses: Has 0 long range ability, since he usually fights on his own he cannot do his soul resonation skill
Hobbies: Hanging out with friends, Reading Comics

History: Dunto grew up in Death City, with his mother and father. Both were meisters in the academy but were never really successful, so when they found out their son was a weapon they were hopeful that he would not follow the same path of failure. Dunto found out he was a weapon when he was young. He would have night terrors and as a natural reaction he would go in and out of weapon form. His parents told him when he could understand properly. He told his friends at school and one of them got jealous and punched him on the playground and Dunto carved his face on the pavement and was left with scars on his left cheek. While sitting in the nurses office he met a girl name Marissa, she was a miester. After siiting and talking for hours at the nurse they decide to become a pair! They made a great team. Until while fighting against a kishin egg, and Marissa realized they could become more powerful, she tried to convince Dunto to become a kishin andreally become strong. Dunto was shocked and did what he had to, he killed her. After that he never wanted a partner again, and began training in the accademy through the years to be a solo weapon without a meister and is now almost ready to graduate as he begins his last year at the academy.

Last edited by Dunto on Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

PostSubject: Re: Dunto New Man on the Block!!!   Dunto New Man on the Block!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:38 pm

Hmm, lightsaber nunchucks. Cool.

Okay, I can't really see a problem with the character. I generally ask for more detail in the first few bits, but you've done well at getting the point across. Although, I am going to ask you to expand the history for one purpose.

At DWMA, there really aren't many autonomous weapons. Solo meisters are a bit more common, but not so much weapons. In canon, there's only one weapon (that I can think of) that has never fought with a meister. So, if your guy prefers to fight without a meister, I'd like to know why. You gave the history up until DWMA, but he's 18, and he's been in there for a while. Why hasn't he found a partner yet? Or, depending on the answer to that question, a better question would be: why doesn't he want a partner?

Just a couple of questions. You only covered the first half of your life in the history section, and I wanna know more. (I'm totally not throwing a temper tantrum in that sentence).

Oh, and one more thing. Most weapons, when the partially transform, they transform their hand or forearm into a portion of their weapon form, so you may want to consider that in your abilities.
Back to top Go down
Dunto

Dunto

PostSubject: Re: Dunto New Man on the Block!!!   Dunto New Man on the Block!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:17 pm

I took what you had to say into account and modified my history for whenever you are ready to re-look at it
Back to top Go down
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

PostSubject: Re: Dunto New Man on the Block!!!   Dunto New Man on the Block!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:24 pm

looks good to me. Feel free to join the classroom rp, considering it's the only one we've got going right now. Dunto New Man on the Block!!! Approved-stamp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dunto New Man on the Block!!!   Dunto New Man on the Block!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1