DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DWMA

A canon free Soul Eater role-playing site

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Draw Now: 30 Easy Exercises For Beginners
The Painter of DWMA I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:46 pm by 

» Mission for Mel: Jeremy Dahmer
The Painter of DWMA I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:58 am by keylaleigh

» Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown!
The Painter of DWMA I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:35 pm by Malverne

» Cybil is here!!
The Painter of DWMA I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:13 pm by Tacker

» Cybil (WIP)
The Painter of DWMA I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:03 pm by Cybil

» Mission: Millennium Bug
The Painter of DWMA I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:23 am by Malverne

» Mission: El Chupacabra
The Painter of DWMA I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:53 pm by Malverne

» ...Right. Partners. I need one.
The Painter of DWMA I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:39 pm by Ren Nakai

» Rash, Rushed, Ren!
The Painter of DWMA I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:33 pm by Malverne

Most active topics
The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto
Homeroom: Day 1
Practical Applications: Day 1
Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises?
Mission for Mel: Jeremy Dahmer
Rash, Rushed, Ren!
Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown!
Dunto New Man on the Block!!!
The Painter of DWMA
Calcifer Halt - Cold Hearted Machine
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 55 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:54 am

The Painter of DWMA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rin Tezuka

Rin Tezuka

The Painter of DWMA Empty
PostSubject: The Painter of DWMA   The Painter of DWMA I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:44 am

Behind the Role Player!

How you found us: Uh... Head admin directed me.

Any Other Users: Nope.
RP Length: I'm... not sure of the question here.

Character Sheet

Name: Rin Tezuka
Nickname: N/A
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 110lbs.
Type (Meister, Weapon, Witch, etc...: Weapon
Position:

Picture: Linky~
Appearance: Rin is a short woman. Her eyes are a dark pool of green. She had short, messy red hair. She dresses in men's clothing because it is easier to manage. Why is she so worried about managing her clothing? Her most distinct feature is that she has no arms. They were cut off just before the elbow.

Personality: This is a hard question to answer. Rin hardly ever shows her real emotions. What she does do is she will space out, a lot. She will question literally everything, and often find herself in a different plane of reality. If she is asked a question, getting two-to-five questions as a response isn't uncommon. But there are moment where stress will get to her, and she will need to express emotion. It makes her feel really awkward, and uncomfortable to the point where reality is questionable. She likes to "collect" people, also. By this, I mean she likes to befriend interesting people. People with interesting abilities, lifestyles, or defects. Her imagination is also her strongest weapon. She does everything with her feet and/or mouth, and will often act like not having arms is just as natural as actually having them.

Abilities: This is her weapon form. It is a minigun that has a shield, with the option of the shield being a kickstand for the gun. It uses the Meister's own soul energy for ammo, and can be very draining if the Meister is not advanced.
Soul Wavelength: The Minigun becomes lighter and smaller, being capable of being wielded on one arm. It loses the shield, which in turn becomes a cable that wraps around the shoulders of the Meister, becoming a large blade on the other arm.
Only skilled Meisters or someone with a very powerful, resilient soul can wield her.
Special Notes: She has a soft spot for romance. Her way of showing it, however... is not very great. Also, she has no partial transformation.

Likes: Painting, spacing out, playing with people's minds using philosophy, the color red, meeting interesting people, and showing off.
Dislikes: Being confused (and it happens often), people who think she is helpless, boring people, and jellyfish.
Strengths: When her resolve is strong, she is stubborn to no end. It's hard to beat her in a serious argument. Her sense of justice is also very strong. She becomes a terrible opponent to face once presented an unjust act. She will make it her duty to take care of it.
Weaknesses: For one, she is way too spacey. If a thought crosses her mind, that thought and plenty others could take over her mind. And it can happen at any time. Another is her lack of arms. This makes it hard to do plenty of things. She is also rather gullible.
Hobbies: Painting, napping, snacking, "collecting" people when on the go.

History: Rin Tezuka lived in Death City, on the streets. She made her living doing painting, with her feet and mouth. She has no arms. Because of this, people have treated her like a helpless child, when she has easily fended for herself all her life. But her paintings have been said to be beautiful. Growing up, she obviously wasn't the only street rat. Her best friend was a normal little girl named Minako, who was missing one eye. She lost it in a street brawl with a cat. What made her interesting was that she didn't bother to get an eyepatch. From then, Rin decided to collect her "alley cats," from then on. She collected everyone from disabled people to people skilled in odd talents. Recently, she has attracted the attention of Lord Death, and received an invitation to join the DWMA. She accepted, for the sole reason that she has nothing better to do. That, and she wanted to continue collecting people. But she promised her "alley cats" the occasional visit when her study time permitted.

Last edited by Rin Tezuka on Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding more details to her history... I hope it was better ^^")
Back to top Go down
http://keyoftheworlds.freemessageboards.com/
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

PostSubject: Re: The Painter of DWMA   The Painter of DWMA I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:26 pm

Hey Rin! Nice to see you at DWMA! I'm Malverne, aka Head Bio Approver, aka that hardass, aka, that kid has a tendency to ramble on about random stuff.

I like your profile, but I'd like you to expand two specific things. First is the abilities section, specifically your character's partial transformation. Most weapons (if not all) are capable of partial transformations, transforming only part of their body so that they can fight without the assistance of a meister. If Rin can't do this, then say so.

Second is the history. It's very short, and simple. I'd like to see you elaborate on Rin's 'collecting' of interesting people. Tell us about how this started, because it seems like an interesting habit, and give us some examples. Rin obviously isn't alone in life, so show me who else is there.

Oh, and welcome to DWMA!
Back to top Go down
Rin Tezuka

Rin Tezuka

PostSubject: Re: The Painter of DWMA   The Painter of DWMA I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:36 pm

Hello, hello. Thank you for responding. I expanded a little more on my backstory on my "alley cats." And I mentioned that I do not have a partial transformation. I couldn't think of an effective one, nevermind one that I wanted... But I believe that all should be in order now.
Back to top Go down
http://keyoftheworlds.freemessageboards.com/
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

PostSubject: Re: The Painter of DWMA   The Painter of DWMA I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:39 pm

Yep, all looks like it's in order! Where is my stamp...

The Painter of DWMA Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDiSkE4YoaRTHxl-QvzmPFsHt3BsTOOIv_t_U-aQl_C6XZD2L5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Painter of DWMA   The Painter of DWMA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Painter of DWMA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DWMA :: Formalities :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: