DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DWMA

A canon free Soul Eater role-playing site

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Draw Now: 30 Easy Exercises For Beginners
Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:46 pm by 

» Mission for Mel: Jeremy Dahmer
Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:58 am by keylaleigh

» Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown!
Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:35 pm by Malverne

» Cybil is here!!
Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:13 pm by Tacker

» Cybil (WIP)
Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:03 pm by Cybil

» Mission: Millennium Bug
Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:23 am by Malverne

» Mission: El Chupacabra
Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:53 pm by Malverne

» ...Right. Partners. I need one.
Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:39 pm by Ren Nakai

» Rash, Rushed, Ren!
Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:33 pm by Malverne

Most active topics
The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto
Homeroom: Day 1
Practical Applications: Day 1
Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises?
Mission for Mel: Jeremy Dahmer
Rash, Rushed, Ren!
Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown!
Dunto New Man on the Block!!!
The Painter of DWMA
Calcifer Halt - Cold Hearted Machine
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 55 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:54 am

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint Ralph

Saint Ralph

Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises? Empty
PostSubject: Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises?   Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:51 pm

"It's right over this hill." Ralph shouted. "I think you guys will really like the place, I worked my fingers to the bone on it."

As they approached the top of the hill, you could see Ralph's shack. It wasn't just a shack though, It was a full outside gym. There were punching bags on the outside, Weight racks under the shade of a roof, treadmills, jump ropes and pretty much everything you need in a gym. Right in the middle of it all was his shack.

"Well, that's home!" Ralph said with a huge smile.

Cling, Crack, Glass shattering. "You hear that? It is still here." Ralph got all jumpy and ready. "Lets go, lets go, lets go. You guys ready? I cant wait!"
Back to top Go down
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises?   Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:19 pm

((OOC: I'm gonna move this to the Residences forum, because, y'know, this is Ralph's house))

"Y'know, I'm pretty sure there's such a thing as too much exercise," Aleks said, "Also, you are aware that the school has dorms, and that the city has apartments for students? Ah well, to each his own. Let's see what we're dealing with..." Aleks scanned the shack with her soul perception, and cocked her head to the side in confusion.

"It's just a human soul," She said, "Ralph, I think you just have a squatter. But...stay back, in case I'm wrong, and it's something a bit more...tempermental, ok? Tacker, you want me in weapon form?"
Back to top Go down
Tacker
Admin
Tacker

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises?   Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:03 pm

Tacker admired the plethora of equipment. No wonder he's getting so strong! He thought, laughing to himself a bit. His body tensed as the glass shattered. "Now what in the world could you have in there?"

"A human soul..." He said as Aleks identified the soul. "Then you have a house guest perhaps?" The professor took a few more steps towards the shack as the being inside continued to stir. "I do. This thing couldn't be friendly if it didn't even ask to come in." Although they hadn't partnered before, Aleks' soul wavelength seemed calm and steady; As expected of a Death Scythe.

"Soul Path - Body." Tacker's soul crept into his body as he walked. This technique adapted to Aleks' presence by compressing into the chain as well. "My apologies. I haven't found a way to keep that from entering a weapon. It is useful for resonance anyways."
Back to top Go down
https://dwma-rpg.rpg-board.net
Saint Ralph

Saint Ralph

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises?   Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 4:34 pm

Hmm they are awfully cautious about this for being a human soul.

Ralph stepped back a little bit. "Where do you want Me team?" Ralph said cheerfully. "By the way Tacker, I'm not getting a tardy from you class am I, I mean you aren't there either."

Tacker turned to Ralph with a nervous kinda look.

"You forgot didn't you?" Ralph said
Back to top Go down
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises?   Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:35 pm

"Go, Ralph," Aleks said, "We won't be too long." Aleks wrapped her form around Tacker's arm, creating a sort of metallic, linked sleeve, one of the spearheads dangling from Tacker's hand, the other floating next to his head.

"I'm assuming you've never used a Demon Chain before," She said, "Just use your wavelength to manipulate the chain. Don't try form manipulation yet, besides length; that's pretty simple. Just...do what feels right, okay? Let's go."

Amelia picked up another pot and tossed it out the window. The glass shattered, and the pot flew surprisingly far. Amelia had put some 'oomph' behind the throw. The girl followed the arc of the pot, and spotted two figures between all the gym equipment, one retreating, one advancing. Amelia recognized the retreating figure as the boy who lived in this shitty little shack. The advancing figure was unknown, and menacing.

Amelia liked neither of those. The girl had a feeling that this figure was here for her, so she needed a way to surprise him. Incapacitate, then beat a hasty retreat, never to return. She glanced around the shack, and its sparse furniture. There was a sink just to the side of the door, underneath a window. Amelia climbed onto the sink, then balanced herself on the thing ledge above the window, making sure she didn't fall up by placing her hands on the ceiling.

"Soul Protect: Cancel," the witch whispered, "Shifting Skin.." Amelia's form changed color, perfectly matching the wall behind her. Effectively invisible, Amelia waited for the door to open.

"Tacker, you feel that?" Aleks asked. "That's not a human soul anymore. Ralph's got a witch in there."
Back to top Go down
Tacker
Admin
Tacker

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises?   Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:06 pm

Oh, son of a bitch! Tacker cringed as Ralph mentioned his class. That's the second time this month, too... He tried to maintain a cool attitude. "Oh that? No don't worry, this will count as a remedial lesson in... Ahh... Paranormal entities! Yes that's it, we're studying up on these beings. Very useful knowledge that most students seem to be lacking in." The professor forced an awkward smile. Paranormal entities, really? It sounded as ridiculous as it felt, but it was too late to turn back at this point.

Just as he finished pulling a bullshit response out of his ass, a small, yet strong wavelength pulsed through the surrounding air. "A witch indeed." He muttered, slowing his advance slightly as he put the missed class temporarily behind him. "Something's wrong though. It seems less overwhelming than any witch soul I've felt."

As they approached the shack Tacker took a deep breath, readying himself for a full on assault. He stepped through the door, relaxed and focused on his surroundings. "Aleks, can you feel where it's coming from?" He asked her through his wavelength so as to maintain the silence.
Back to top Go down
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises?   Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:13 pm

Aleks tried to focus her perception, but the soul seemed...fuzzy, almost. Point was, Aleks didn't know where the witch was.

"No," Aleks replied, "I can't tell. I mean, I know she's in the shack, but not where. Sorry."

Amelia watched the meister (from the chain wrapped around his arm that moved with its own intelligence, it was obvious) enter the shack. She'd have jumped the man right then, but the chain behind his head was in the way. Amelia decided to wait for an opening.
Back to top Go down
Saint Ralph

Saint Ralph

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises?   Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:33 pm

Ralph watched as Tacker and Aleks entered His shack.

Well there is no point in going to a class when the teacher isn't going to be there, plus I don't feel like explaining the situation to the class.

Ralph sat down about 25 yards from the shack and started to play with his Soul Wavelength.

"Soul- Inertia" Ralph quietly whispered. At least I will be ready if they need Me.
Back to top Go down
Tacker
Admin
Tacker

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises?   Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:05 pm

"Well... This should be interesting then." Tacker mumbled. The floorboards creaked as he stepped further into the shack. "Not just any witch can hide herself so well without soul protect."

Tacker checked behind his back out of instinct. "Let's see if we can't stun her out of hiding." He took a more sturdy stance. "Close your eyes."

"Soul Path - Pulse!" His soul wavelength released and pulsed outward with a bright flash. The entire room lit up and a forceful wave of energy followed the light.
Back to top Go down
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises?   Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:13 pm

Amelia saw her opportunity to strike as the meister closed his eyes.

"Infecting Bite," she whispered, and a thick venom coated her now sharp teeth. The witch threw herself forward, but mistimed the jump, effectively jumping straight into the wall of force.

Amelia had been wise enough to shut her eyes once she saw the blinding light burst from the meister, but the force smashed her up against the ceiling. Surprisingly, the ceiling held, and Amelia fell down to the floor, landing on all fours.

"Fucking...hell..."
Back to top Go down
Tacker
Admin
Tacker

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises?   Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:55 pm

"Bingo." Tacker let his movement flow and threw one of the chain's spikes into the ground getting it tightly wedged. He jumped above the fallen witch and span his arm with the loose chain around in quick tight circles creating a spiral surrounding her.

"Now, Aleks." The professor landed and sturdily gripped the end of the chain. "Tighten."
Back to top Go down
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises?   Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:06 pm

"You don't have to tell me to do anything," Aleks said, "You can do it yourself..."

Amelia managed to avoid the coils of chain clamping down on her torso, her boots suddenly finding purchase on the floor. She scrambled forward, hands in the air.

"W-w-wait," She said quickly, "I-i don't want to fight, I'm just trying to survive. I never hurt anybody, I don't even want to, I just wanna stay quiet and keep away from other witches..." Amelia sank to the floor, fake tears in her eyes, looking utterly miserable.
Back to top Go down
Saint Ralph

Saint Ralph

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises?   Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:12 pm

Ralph stood up after hearing all the commotion come from his shack. What is going on in there.

"You guys alright?!" Ralph shouted
Back to top Go down
Tacker
Admin
Tacker

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises?   Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:45 am

"I'm just getting used to you, give me a break." Tacker breathed. The witch scrambled from the coils just before Tacker gave them a vicious tug, tightening them around nothing. "Not good..."

All of a sudden the witch - a young girl by the looks of it - began pleading for the fight to end. "Is she... crying?" The professor didn't do well with sad little girls. He was a full blown softy, in fact.

"I... Uhh..." He was stumbling over his words, shocked at the state of his 'enemy'. "Aleks, I can't kill her." Defeat sounded in his voice as he relaxed his muscles and took a few steps towards the girl. What the hell am I supposed to do? Tacker asked himself, going through his options.
Back to top Go down
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises?   Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:10 am

Amelia watched the meister take a step forward from between her fingers, keeping her act of desperation and fear up. One...more...step...

The meister got a hair too close, and Amelia leapt forwad. She buried her teeth into the meisters unprotected arm, depositing a liberal amounto f poison, and drawing blood. She darted back, avoiding any incoming attacks, and ran out the door.
Back to top Go down
Tacker
Admin
Tacker

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises?   Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:07 pm

Tacker grabbed his arm. Pain began to course through his veins as he stumbled forward. "What the hell was that?!" He steadied himself and walked out of the shack, blood dripping from his arm.

A pulse of rage ran through him. This was unusual. It felt as though he only wanted to see the small witch die. Tacker saw the witch sprinting away from the shack, avoiding Ralph by bearing right. I will... end you. His thoughts were clouded as the threw one end of the chain as hard as he could towards her.

The chain sped through the air incredibly fast as he assisted it by feeding his soul wavelength into the weapon. "Aggh! What is this.." He shouted, falling to his knees and stopping the advance of the chain. Unbearable pain shot through his entire body. He cringed and made fists so tight his hands bled. Poison.

Back to top Go down
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises?   Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 2:57 pm

Amelia glanced behind her just in time to see the chain collapse in the air as the meister collapsed. A grin spread over her face as she put on a burst of speed, disappearing into the trees. She transformed into a lizard, then cast Soul Protect. No one would be able to find her now.

Aleks couldn't feel the pain and the poison in Tacker's veins, but she felt the rage coursing through him. She almost succumbed to the sensation, the need to rip and tear, to kill, but she sensed something beneath the rage.

Madness.

Ironically, it was the feeling of madness that brought Aleks back to her senses. She transformed out of weapon state, cutting the connection between herself and Tacker, just as the meister fell. Tacker's mutter of 'poison' told Aleks exactly what the problem was, but she spent a few precious seconds debating whether or not to chase down the witch. Ralph could take Tacker to the hospital, right? He'd be fine.

A moan from Tacker distracted Aleks long enough for the witch to disappear, leaving the Death Scythe with one option. Tacker was obviously in pain, so Aleks knocked him out with a quick blow to the back of the head.

"Ralph!" She called to the rather perplexed student, "C'mere! Help me with this guy!" She started to pick Tacker up, and was suddenly acutely aware of the madness wavelength. Aleks stared into the forest, searching for the source. Her eyes saw nothing besides a crow flying off with a lizard in its claws.

"Now Ralph!" She yelled, starting to drag Tacker along the ground, "We need to get out of here.
Back to top Go down
Saint Ralph

Saint Ralph

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises?   Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:41 pm

Ralph was having to much trouble think. "Uhh, uhhh" Ralph quickly stood up and ran over too Tacker and Aleks.

"Stop dragging him, he shouldn't be moving" Ralph said glancing at Aleks but keeping most of his focus on Tacker.

"I'll carry him. You lead the way. Don't be slow either, I can keep up."

Ralph was much more focused now. He picked up Tacker, and prepared to run.
Back to top Go down
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises?   Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 5:05 pm

"Fine, come on." Aleks took off running, heading toward the academy. The nurse there would be able to put Tacker right. Hopefully. Aleks didn't know too much about poisons, considering she'd never had to deliver any, nor had she ever been poisoned. She'd have to study up when she got home.

It was obvious from Tacker's reaction that this poison was meant to cause pain, and a lot of it, but how fatal was it? If it was meant to kill, how long did they have to get the poison out?

Amelia watched from the air, being borne aloft in a crow's claws. The human meister would be fine, but he'd be in pain for a while. The weapon had had the right idea though, knocking him out.

Amelia sighed her lizard sigh. She wondered if any of them had been able to see her face...probably not. Her bakery operation was safe.

"Can you drop me off at the bakery?" She asked the crow. The crow cawed in response, and let go of the lizard in midair, dropping Amelia onto the top of a nearby building.

"Bitch," Amelia muttered, before starting her long climb down. The crow cawed once more before flying off, presumably to eat something foul.
Back to top Go down
Tacker
Admin
Tacker

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises?   Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:37 pm

((ooc: Bit of a time skip. Hope nobody minds.))

Tacker's eyes slowly opened. A bed? He began piecing together the events prior to his current situation. Suddenly he threw his eyes open and sat up quickly. "The wit- ahmf.." His words were cut short by a sharp surge of pain. "W-what the hell am I doing in a hospital bed?" The barley managed sentence sounded coarse.

The professor laid back down as there was no reason to fight his own body. His head spun as the pain surged through a second time. Only a cloudy memory of the night before remained.
Back to top Go down
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises?   Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:47 pm

Aleks pushed her headphones down, and put the book on the bedside table.

"The witch got away," She reported, "I decided you were the greater priority. She poisoned you, through the bite. It was apparently very painful, what you're feeling now is just a shadow, so I knocked you out. You're in a hospital because neither Ralph nor myself knew enough about magical poisons to treat you effectively. We got you quickly enough, but the doctors kept you under for a while because they weren't sure they got all the poison out. So you've been out for..." Aleks checked her watch, "56 hours. Ish. I taught your class today and yesterday. Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Tacker
Admin
Tacker

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises?   Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:11 am

Tacker looked to Aleks and rubbed his eyes during a blink. Did she say 56 hours? And poison? It was clear that she had no intentions of elaborating so he figured he'd just act as though he had absorbed it all. "Right.." He muttered. "Thank you."

Silence filled the room until he slowly began recapping her explanation. "And you taught my classes?" The professor grinned through another pulse of pain. "That's the best news I've heard all day."

A sudden realization hit him. "Wait. That witch poisoned me, but she was in Ralph's shack. He should get checked out too." Pushing through his lazy tendencies, he threw off the sheets and hung his legs off the side of the bed. "Anyways, what time is it?"
Back to top Go down
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises?   Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:20 am

"Lay back down," Aleks ordered, "I'll get flayed alive if they know you tried to move around." She glared at Tacker,trying to show that if he did not do as he was told, she'd tie him down.

"Ralph's fine," she said after a moment of glaring, "I made him get checked out by the docs. He's clean. You're the one with scoured nerve endings. Lay down. Yea, your class was easy. Although I'm sure the kids will be glad to have you back. Oh, it's noon. Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Tacker
Admin
Tacker

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises?   Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:48 pm

"Well, milked properly I may be able to sleep through this class as well." Tacker joked grabbing his side slightly as his laugh induced more pain. He halfheartedly put his head back down on the pillow so as not to invoke the rage he knew Aleks could doll out.

"She just seemed so... Helpless." The professor reflected on the fight. "I apologize for letting my guard down. I put all three of us in danger."He knew that Aleks didn't want his apologies, nor his excuses, but it was in his nature to offer them.

Anyways, that witch, although contradicted by her appearance, was no child. "We can't have threats like that lurking so close to the students."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises?   Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DWMA :: Death City :: Residential Area-
Jump to: