DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DWMA

A canon free Soul Eater role-playing site

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Draw Now: 30 Easy Exercises For Beginners
The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:46 pm by 

» Mission for Mel: Jeremy Dahmer
The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:58 am by keylaleigh

» Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown!
The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:35 pm by Malverne

» Cybil is here!!
The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:13 pm by Tacker

» Cybil (WIP)
The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:03 pm by Cybil

» Mission: Millennium Bug
The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:23 am by Malverne

» Mission: El Chupacabra
The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:53 pm by Malverne

» ...Right. Partners. I need one.
The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:39 pm by Ren Nakai

» Rash, Rushed, Ren!
The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:33 pm by Malverne

Most active topics
The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto
Homeroom: Day 1
Practical Applications: Day 1
Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises?
Mission for Mel: Jeremy Dahmer
Rash, Rushed, Ren!
Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown!
Dunto New Man on the Block!!!
The Painter of DWMA
Calcifer Halt - Cold Hearted Machine
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 55 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:54 am

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dunto

Dunto

The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:42 pm

"well. At that Ralph. lets begin!" Dunto started dashing through the crater and split his torso at the waist and shoulders, they were then connected by chains. then his arms glew purple as his arms became the ends of nunchucks. his arms started spinning at an extreme velocity and was lifting up dirt.his body leand forward and he jumped rotating the lower half of his body as he turned to the side or ralph. his feet planted and then his arms spinning in opposite directions his upper one hitting ralph high knocking him back and at the same time his lower arm hitting him behind the knees knocking his legs forward. a grin grew on Duntos face as he was attempting this attack
Back to top Go down
keylaleigh

keylaleigh

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:43 pm

Mel looked over at the pair who decided to come closer to her. Both of them seemed like the quiet-ish sorts, but hopefully they wouldn't stay that way. People that were too quiet were pretty dull most of the time. But they were over here, so it was best to try and make some sort of polite conversation. Problem was she didn't know what kind of conversations this kind of city-folk had, so she would have to tread carefully.

"Are there many fights around here?" She asked the pair, looking at them eagerly. So much for treading carefully...
Back to top Go down
Saint Ralph

Saint Ralph

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:11 pm

"Damn" Ralph said as he slid back. "You've gotten a bit stronger I see, well so have I!" Ralph dashed at Dunto with ferocity. "Take this!" Ralph through a quick three punch combination consisting of 2 right jabs and a left hook, hitting Dunto. Ralph quickly stepped back and prepared to block. "Soul-Block, He whispered"
Back to top Go down
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:23 pm

She's talking to us? Or is it just me? Jojo glanced at Cal, who seemed too enraptured by the fight to answer. Which meant the responsibility of not offending this girl fell to Jojo.

'Gulp.'

"Um, not usually," he said, "But this is the second fight today. I-i-i think that there are some guys who just like to fight, and go around challenging people." Jojo stared at his shoes, and tried to rub a piece of dust off of one with his foot. He didn't really know much about the habits of other students, considering he'd never really spoken to people outside of class, so maybe he wasn't the best person to be answering questions. However, Cal, who seemed like the type to know things, obviously wasn't inclined to answer.
Back to top Go down
Dunto

Dunto

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:23 pm

Dunto, feeling a bit stirred after taking those few fast punches, quickly recovered and began spinning his arms preparing his defensive stance. He started observing his oponent, he had gotten stronger since their last fight. He knew he couldn't just joke around any more
Back to top Go down
Tacker
Admin
Tacker

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:32 pm

"That's the thing about these two." Tacker smiled as he watched the two young weapons began to have at it. "They respect each other enough to know when to quit." His proud moment lasted all of two seconds before he realized that they were especially riled up with this kind of crowd. "Although, I have known them to almost kill one another... They never really meant to, but extra adrenalin doesn't sit well with them."

Cal noticed Jojo's chill and glanced over him to see who or what had shaken him up. It didn't seem to take much to make Jojo shudder, but Cal had to admit. This girl did have a strange feeling about her.

Jojo answered her question, squeamish as always. He was right, fights usually didn't break out, yet these planned ones were becoming more and more frequent with the arrival of new students. Not feeling obliged to answer her question - since Jojo already had - all Calcifer offered the girl was a small nod.
Back to top Go down
https://dwma-rpg.rpg-board.net
Saint Ralph

Saint Ralph

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:36 pm

Ralph quickly studied Dunto and whispered "Soul- Inertia" Ralph's Soul Wavelength appeared around him and everything in his Wavelength was slowed down, except for him.

Ralph quickly dashed at Dunto who's arms were spinning incredibly fast. I hope this slows him down. Ralph's Wavelength surrounded Dunto making him slower. "Soul-Twist" Ralph leaned back and charged up his next punch.
Back to top Go down
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:37 pm

"Ugh, lovely..." Aleks groaned. She pushed the other headphone over her open ear, and lay back on the ground.

"Well, if things get particularly violent," She said, wiggling a bit to get comfortable on the sun-warmed concrete, "Lemme know. Or just...break it up, I suppose? Only lemme know if either you need help, or someone's badly hurt. Or if someone's about to step on me. Or if some idiot in a red bandanna is about to attack me. Although, I should be able to tell the last one for myself." Aleks pulled the hem of her hood further down, blocking out the sun, and started her nap.
Back to top Go down
keylaleigh

keylaleigh

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:39 pm

Mel nodded. "Gotcha." So there were people around here ready to pick fights. This would be more interesting than she thought it would be. Way better than her other option. She approved of her choice to come to the DWMA greatly.

The other guy gave her a nod so she nodded back. "Oh, I'm sorry, I never really introduced myself." She chuckled, "I'm Melanie Thatcher, but call me Mel. I'm new, if you haven't been able to tell already." She thrust her hand in front of the quiet boy who had been talking to her.
Back to top Go down
Tacker
Admin
Tacker

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:43 pm

"For some reason I think you'll know if he decides to come at you." Tacker chuckled, leaning back on his hands. These two meisters had been in his classes for years. It had been a while since he last saw them fight. At this rate, he didn't even have the smallest idea as to who would come out on top. What Dunto lacked in soul-centered combat, he more than made up for with his physical abilities. He was undeniably fast, and packed a mean punch when he really laid in with his nun-chucks. On the other hand Ralph was more defensive, preferring to use his soul to hinder his opponent and strike when the right time came. Both weapons were at the top of their game, so Tacker could just relax as he loved to do, and watch as the fight played out.
Back to top Go down
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:45 pm

The girl made a sudden movement to Jojo, and he flinched. It took a moment for his brain to put together the fact that she'd just introduced herself and that it was polite to shake hands while introducing oneself, then Jojo opened his eyes to Mel's outstretched hand.

"N-ni-nice to meet you," he stammered, "I-i-i'm John. Jojo." He shook her hand tentatively, glancing up once to meet her gaze, then went back to staring at his feet.
Back to top Go down
keylaleigh

keylaleigh

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:58 pm

"I have a cousin that calls himself Jojo." She grabbed his hand and shook vigorously. The first trick to introducing oneself, as she was always taught by her older family members, was a firm handshake. "'Course, you're nothing like him, as far as I can tell." She released his hand and focused on what was happening in front of her for a bit.

These two were quite a bit above what she was used to back home. Then again, these guys were trained fighters, unlike herself who generally have the occasional fistfight. Nothing this fancy with all the special techniques that she was having a hard time even seeing at points.

If she stuck around this place, would she get the abilities to do these kinds of things too? She really hoped so. Imagine what the folks back home would think if she returned with all sorts of fancy fighting styles. She might even be able to teach some of them if she became good enough.

Back to top Go down
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:25 pm

Jojo's rather tentative handshake suddenly turned into a violent thrashing of the arm. His arm was jerked up and down twice, as his hand was crushed in a vicelike grip. As the girl let go, Jojo had to wiggle his fingers to make sure they were all intact.

"Owwww..." he wheezed. Jojo shuffled a bit, trying to get further away from the tiny girl who, he now knew, could easily snap him like a twig. He decided he would do his utmost to avoid pissing off the girl. He also decided that he most definitely did not want to meet Cousin Jojo.
Back to top Go down
Tacker
Admin
Tacker

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:16 pm

((OOC: My brain is about to have its way. I'm assuming full shutdown will occur in about 10 minutes.))

As interested in the fight as he was, Calcifer couldn't help but look over his shoulder to see what this girl was doing to Jojo. A handshake? He had always seen his father firmly gripping his allies hands in this way, but had stayed behind until he was called upon. I suppose I should greet her as well. We are fighting against a common enemy after all.

Calcifer met her eyes with his stern gaze and offered his hand. Jojo had done it, so it only made sense that he should as well.
Back to top Go down
Dunto

Dunto

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:09 am

Dunto grinned recognizing his friends technique however it was more effective than last time. Duntos arms started spinning in synchronization so that when one of his arms wasnt in front of him his other is to block. He leaned back slightly to prepare his counter as Ralphs incredibly fast punch came in it got caught in dunto spins and threw ralphs arm aside. at this time duntos arm that wasn't occupied disturbing ralphs flawless stance came up extremely quickly and hit Ralph under his chin.
Back to top Go down
Saint Ralph

Saint Ralph

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:05 am

Ralph flew back onto his back. Son of a bitch He thought. Ralph got up, bleeding from is chin and lip area. "Ouch" Ralph said with a big smile. "I love the pain." Ralph lifted up his arms and started moving around like a boxer would. "Shall we keep going, or call it quits?"
Back to top Go down
keylaleigh

keylaleigh

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:04 pm

Mel looked over at the other boy who now had his hand out. She took it and shook it as vigorously as she shook Jojo's. "Nice meeting you too. I already introduced myself, so what should I be calling you? " She grinned a wide grin.

This guy seemed quiet too. What was up with this school being filled up with quiet people?

(Ooc: Short, but I am posting from a phone atm.)
Back to top Go down
Tacker
Admin
Tacker

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:33 pm

(OOC: Bah, no worries.)

Cal felt it necessary to meet her hearty shake with one of equal caliber. Unfortunately his was much less practiced, and rather awkward. She seems happy to meet me... Why? He didn't let his mind drift far before answering her question. "Calcifer Halt - Weapon." The words had a matter of fact tone.

The fight raged on behind them, though Calcifer had taken his attention off it. The sound was more than enough for a person to judge what was happening. "You're new?" Cal asked, speaking at a barely audible level.
Back to top Go down
Dunto

Dunto

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:55 pm

Dunto looked up at Ralph as a big grin came across his face. he cackled histarically and said "this is fun! HAHAHA !" dunto jumped in the air spinning his right arm at an extremely fast pace and became airborne flying like a helicopter he then dove down towards Ralph coming down with with a kick towards the top of his head.
Back to top Go down
Saint Ralph

Saint Ralph

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:24 pm

I guess that means continue. Ralph predicted as much and quickly stepped out of the way of Dunto's kick. Dunto hit the ground hard with his leg and created a mini crater in the ground. "You going for the kill? You need to take it easy. Like I said before, I'm not trying to get hurt." Ralph stepped back again. But if you wanna get hurt, I'l hurt you.". "Soul Inertia" Ralph whispered, Ralph's soul came out farther and was stronger then usual. "I don't like feeling threatened" He said in a soft low voice.
Back to top Go down
Dunto

Dunto

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:25 pm

Dunto smirked at Ralph's perception of what was happening, Dunto stood up straight out of a fighting stance and said,"if i was trying to kill you you'd already be dead!" then his voice shook getting even lower "NOW LET ME SHOW YOU WHAT IM LIKE WHEN IM REALLY TRYING!" he shouted and dashed toward Ralph.

Everyone in the crowed noticed a shift in Dunto's fighting stance, voice and facial expressions, as dunto dashed at Ralph his knees glew purple and ends of nun chucks grew out of his knees. Dunto wasn't joking anymore. HOW DARE HE THINK I WAS TRYING TO KILL HIM an even bigger grin grew from Dunto as he started to look even crazier than before HE MUST BLEED, HE MUST BLEED! Dunto started screaming and and throwing all of his limbs at ralph in simoultanies kicks , knees, and spinning arm thows.
Back to top Go down
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:32 pm

Aleks immediately noticed the shift in Dunto's soul. In one smooth movement, she pushed her hood off, took off her headphones, and jumped to her feet. Aleks took a deep breath as Dunto raced forward. The darkness of the shadows in her sleeves spread from the confines of the cloth onto her skin, and soon Aleks' whole form was jet black. No details were visible, and she appeared to just be a silhouette.

"Descending Darkness," Aleks intoned, and the darkness on her skin burst outward, creating a globe over the arena, blocking out all light within it. The only thing visible within the globe was the purple glow from Dunto's nunchucks. Aleks didn't want to take the kid out, but he was out of control, and Ralph was in the way.

"Sorry about this Ralph," she muttered, and sent one chain forward to where she sensed Ralph's soul. The chain wrapped around a leg, and Aleks pulled back, yanking Ralph away from Dunto. The globe of darkness shattered as Ralph touched it in his backwards slide.

"Dunto!" Aleks called out, "Calm down, this is just a spar!"

Jojo watched his classmate degenerate into a bit of a barbarian with wide eyes. Without knowing it, Jojo slumped a little further, and positioned himself to be behind Cal's shoulder, keeping the stronger boy in between him and Dunto. His hands were shaking a little, but Jojo wrapped his arms around his chest, so no one could really notice.

Then Aleks stepped in, and Jojo's already wide eyes grew even wider. He let out a quiet "Whoa" without meaning to.

Last edited by Malverne on Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dunto

Dunto

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:57 pm

Dunto looking up at the death scythe, and grins. duntos appearance and personality slowly change back to normal and then he gets week in the knees. and puts nunchuck arm on a wall to support himself. he changes out of weapon form and looks at Ralph and says " haha soorry. i guess i got a bit carried away huh?" looks around at the crowd and their scared faces. dunto reaches up and scratches his head then looks over to mister T and shoots him a thumbs up, and says" how'd I do?"
Back to top Go down
Saint Ralph

Saint Ralph

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:45 pm

Ralph's Soul Wavelength goes away and He clams down quite a bit. "That's alright! It was all in good fun." Ralph says as He walks over to Dunto and gives him a pat on he back. "Next time we fight, it will be epic. We are going to be the strongest ones around!"

Ralph and Dunto slowly walk over to Mister T and Aleks.
Back to top Go down
keylaleigh

keylaleigh

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:43 am

Mel decided to stop talking and let the fight unfold for now. As everything wound down she looked back at the pair she was standing with. "Yeah, I'm new. Just got in last night.. " she grinned a wide grin. She had a hard time understanding half of what happened in that fight, what with one of them not being a weapon and all.

She was not used to being around... what were they called again? She thought for a moment. Oh well. The word would either come to her or a teacher would mention them in class and she would learn then. She looked back at Cal. He said he was a weapon, and at least she knew what that was.

"I'm a weapon myself." She said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next