DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DWMA

A canon free Soul Eater role-playing site

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Draw Now: 30 Easy Exercises For Beginners
The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:46 pm by 

» Mission for Mel: Jeremy Dahmer
The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:58 am by keylaleigh

» Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown!
The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:35 pm by Malverne

» Cybil is here!!
The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:13 pm by Tacker

» Cybil (WIP)
The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:03 pm by Cybil

» Mission: Millennium Bug
The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:23 am by Malverne

» Mission: El Chupacabra
The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:53 pm by Malverne

» ...Right. Partners. I need one.
The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:39 pm by Ren Nakai

» Rash, Rushed, Ren!
The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:33 pm by Malverne

Most active topics
The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto
Homeroom: Day 1
Practical Applications: Day 1
Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises?
Mission for Mel: Jeremy Dahmer
Rash, Rushed, Ren!
Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown!
Dunto New Man on the Block!!!
The Painter of DWMA
Calcifer Halt - Cold Hearted Machine
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 55 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:54 am

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tacker
Admin
Tacker

The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:07 pm

"Not bad at all, Dunto." The professor called, grunting slightly as he hauled himself off the ground. "But we have yet to find a way to keep that frenzy of yours in check." While they made their way over to Tacker, he turned and offered Aleks a nod of thanks. "You two have gotten strong. I don't know how much longer I'm gonna be able to keep up with you!" He joked, grinning at the students.

That was... Fast. Calcifer thought, having seen Aleks' quick reflexes even though she had been nearly asleep, and had her headphones on. He was impressed by the abilities of the new teacher. As for this, Mel, she seemed harmless. He wondered what type of weapon she could be as he studied her a bit more. Creepy as it may be, this was his way of 'getting to know' people.
Back to top Go down
https://dwma-rpg.rpg-board.net
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 5:16 pm

"Speak for youself," Aleks said, sauntering back over to Tacker, "I'll still be able to kick their asses twenty years from now, without even breaking a sweat." Aleks noticed the small crowd for the first time, and arched an eyebrow at them.

"Don't you all have class or something?" She called to the crowd, then turned back to Tacker. "Are duels normally this much of an attraction? Also, I thought I told you to break 'em up if it got particularly violent. It's my first day, and I'm already doing your job? I mean, I know LD asked you to keep an eye on me, but you said you'd proctor the fight. Speaking of...Ralph, you okay? I may have been a bit overenthusiastic in my dragging you away."
Back to top Go down
Saint Ralph

Saint Ralph

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 5:43 pm

"Of course I'm alright. I was preparing my next move before you even jumped in" He said with a smile. Theres no telling where that fight would have went, I was starting to lose my temper. Ralph sighed, I hate when I feel threatened.

"Hey Tacker, ready to go to my Shack?"
Back to top Go down
Tacker
Admin
Tacker

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 5:51 pm

"Hey now. What's gotten you all riled up?" Tacker shot a quizzical look to Aleks while stretched out his legs. All of a sudden she seemed to get extremely protective of the students. Instead of challenging her, he simply bowed his head slightly in an apology. "Let's just say there was a reason behind my picking Ralph." His soul flinched slightly, and he stopped speaking quite so loudly. The professor leaned closer to Aleks to whisper. "I'll explain more later, but for now, know that Ralph was the only student capable of keeping his cool against Dunto. Meet me in the cafeteria later tonight."

He leaned back out and laughed as though they were sharing a joke. "Oh right. I had almost forgotten." Tacker said, glancing to Ralph. "Sure, lets go. Actually, Aleks, would you come along, I'm not positive what he has going on, so backup might come in handy."
Back to top Go down
keylaleigh

keylaleigh

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:01 pm

Mel looked around at the dispersing crowd. "Well, I guess that's it." she shrugged. "Now I just have to figure out what I'm even doing here. I just kinda packed up and left a few days ago without much of a forward call or anything." She chuckled.

She knew that the court made the arrangements for her, but she got no further notes than that. Just to go out to this city in the middle of Nevada and when she got to the academy they would tell her what to do from there. She was here, so now she had to figure out where to go to find someone to tell her what to do.

She looked over at the two she had been standing near. "Hey, do you two know where I'd find some kinda main office? I still need to get situated."
Back to top Go down
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:11 pm

"Nothing," Aleks said, "It's just...never mind." Aleks always struggled to find the right words.

"Hmm?" Aleks asked, "Where am I going? What's happening? What are you doing that you need backup?" Tacker quickly explained the situation, and Aleks shrugged her consent.

"Sure, whatever," She said, "Lead the way Ralph." As Ralph walked away, Aleks grabbed Tacker by the arm for a moment.

"It wasn't Ralph I was worried about," she said in a low voice, then jogged after the boy.

Jojo had been about to leave when Mel asked her question. Main office? There's a main office at this school?

"Y-y-you can take this one," he muttered to Cal, "I gotta go do that test." Jojo sighed heavily. Despite the fact that Professor A told them to find a partner, Jojo fully expected that he'd have to do it alone.
Back to top Go down
Tacker
Admin
Tacker

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:16 pm

So then she could sense it. Tacker scratched his head thoughtfully before following the two. ((ooc: Tacker length fail, but I'm moving to the other thread so this was meh.))

The crowd had almost entirely dispersed at this point save for a few student hanging around for the warmth the sun had to offer. "Oh... The test." Calcifer muttered. "Partners?"

Working in teams wasn't normally his cup of tea, but the idea of working with Jojo didn't seem quite so difficult to Cal. "Meet on the roof." He offered, pointing upwards.

But for now, she needs to get to the main office? Calcifer echoed in his head before nodding to her. "This way." He said beginning to walk in the direction of the Death Room as he thought that was the main office she was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:12 am

"Okay, I'll be there after school," Jojo muttered, walking back toward the school. He pulled his schedule from his pocket, checking to see who was teaching the next class. The classroom itself was the same, but instead of Aleksandra White teaching, it was...

"Er, where'd Professor Tacker go?" Jojo asked, to nobody in particular, because no one was around. He shrugged slightly, and made his way back into the school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto   The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3