DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DWMA

A canon free Soul Eater role-playing site

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Draw Now: 30 Easy Exercises For Beginners
Homeroom: Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:46 pm by 

» Mission for Mel: Jeremy Dahmer
Homeroom: Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:58 am by keylaleigh

» Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown!
Homeroom: Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:35 pm by Malverne

» Cybil is here!!
Homeroom: Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:13 pm by Tacker

» Cybil (WIP)
Homeroom: Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:03 pm by Cybil

» Mission: Millennium Bug
Homeroom: Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:23 am by Malverne

» Mission: El Chupacabra
Homeroom: Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:53 pm by Malverne

» ...Right. Partners. I need one.
Homeroom: Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:39 pm by Ren Nakai

» Rash, Rushed, Ren!
Homeroom: Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:33 pm by Malverne

Most active topics
The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto
Homeroom: Day 1
Practical Applications: Day 1
Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises?
Mission for Mel: Jeremy Dahmer
Rash, Rushed, Ren!
Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown!
Dunto New Man on the Block!!!
The Painter of DWMA
Calcifer Halt - Cold Hearted Machine
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 55 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:54 am

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

Homeroom: Day 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homeroom: Day 1   Homeroom: Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:27 pm

The only reaction Aleks gave to Dunto was a slight raising of the eyebrow. The kid had good instincts, that much was obvious, but she'd have to beat him into the ground if she expected respect. But not now.

"Wait," She said to the whole classroom, "This is my classroom, and what I say goes. I said he'd get a shot, and he will get one. But not now. I don't want to get in trouble on my first day for picking a fight with a student in the classroom. So, sit down and wait patiently, because I'm not done with class. Then, and only then, will you get your ass kicked. If you don't sit through the rest of class, you won't get your fight, nor will you ever participate in class, especially when we have practical lessons. Do you understand me?"

"Now, I do believe I had asked a question," she said, turning her focus away from the testosterone-fueled teenager, "Did anyone have any observations of his strategy?" Aleks gestured at Jojo.
Back to top Go down
Tacker
Admin
Tacker

PostSubject: Re: Homeroom: Day 1   Homeroom: Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:39 pm

Tacker fell in line with the students, sitting down on command without a second thought. Wait, what the hell am I doing? Quite impressive, indeed, Aleks. You have officially earned my support. He thought, stunned by how fast she shut the class up. Dunto still hadn't reacted, and in all honesty, Tacker was afraid of what might happen if he dared step out of line.

I suppose I can't learn much if I don't answer. Calcifer thought, raising his hand. "Perhaps setting a series of traps along the perimeter of the fort would be most effective. Our own long-ranged troops could pick enemies off from the fort wall, while the close-ranged troops stayed in a defensive formation in case of breaches."

He spoke softly and quickly, not making eye contact with anybody but Aleks.
Back to top Go down
https://dwma-rpg.rpg-board.net
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

PostSubject: Re: Homeroom: Day 1   Homeroom: Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:52 pm

"There we go," Aleks muttered, "actual input. Jojo, what do you think of the idea?"

Jojo had been staring at his hands when his name was called again. He visibly flinched.

"Um," he stammered, trying to get the words out, "It sounds smart, I guess. But I was under the impression that this was more of a very sudden attack, and that I wouldn't have time to make real preparations. I didn't think about any preparatory measures." Jojo glanced up as far as he dared, meeting the teacher's eyes once, then back down, to stare at the back of the head of the student who'd corrected him.

"Fair enough," Aleks said, "You did well. Now you," she indicated Calcifer, "since you saw an angle this guy didn't, what would you do if the enemy had snipers, and could take out any forces you sent over the walls?"
Back to top Go down
Dunto

Dunto

PostSubject: Re: Homeroom: Day 1   Homeroom: Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:57 pm

"so basically your affraid of facing the enemy up close!, HAHAHA what a wimp" Dunto shoots a sharp look at Takker and with a big smile he lifts his fist and raises his thumb. "Ralph will be down for the count mister T!, and youll see i promise you ill be better than this crazy lady behind me before you know it!" he quickly looks back at Aleks in respect then takes his seet next to ralph and bumps his fist with ralph in excitement for their battle.
Back to top Go down
Tacker
Admin
Tacker

PostSubject: Re: Homeroom: Day 1   Homeroom: Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:06 pm

Me again? Cal thought, letting out a small sigh. "If we're assuming their snipers are better than our own, we should keep moving ours around. It's a common tactic in long ranged fights. Move your troops to different locations, firing one shot per location. This confuses the enemy."

Once again, he didn't look anywhere but into Aleks' eyes. His own were unflinching just as hers were. He couldn't help but feel a small surge of rage when Dunto insulted him. It was in his nature to kill those who got in his way, but he knew this kid was nothing to mess with. He didn't stand a chance in such close quarters as they were now.
Back to top Go down
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

PostSubject: Re: Homeroom: Day 1   Homeroom: Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:15 pm

"There's a difference between being scared to fight someone up close," Jojo said quietly, "and choosing to save lives by playing to the enemy's disadvantage."

"Now you're getting it," Aleks said, grinning, "Alright, class is almost over. Your assignment is to retake this test, considering what we've discussed, but this time take it with a partner. If you have a teammate, use someone else. If you have any questions, ask me." Just as Aleks finished speaking, the bell rang, signalling the end of class.

"Alright, get gone," She ordered unnecessarily. Half the class was already up and out of their seats.

Back to top Go down
Tacker
Admin
Tacker

PostSubject: Re: Homeroom: Day 1   Homeroom: Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:30 pm

Tacker walked to the front of the room where Aleks was, his eyes less droopy than usual. "Not a bad first lesson. The kids really seem to respect you." He said, waving goodbye to a few students as they left. "Now then. Let's make good on our word shall we? We have a few sparring matches that need to take place."

Tacker glanced around the room to make sure the involved students were still present. "Alright, I need Dunto and Ralph. You two are going to have an interesting afternoon. Anybody who would like to come watch is welcome." He turned to Aleks again. "We're going to have to host these outside, otherwise Lord Death will have my head."

Hmm, a fight between student and teacher. Possibly even a match between teachers. This could prove useful. Calcifer decided. He stood up and prepared to follow the teachers to the courtyard where fights usually took place. As he was standing he realized that the same student who had backed him up earlier was right behind him. Cal turned to him with a blank stare. "You didn't need to do that..."
Back to top Go down
Saint Ralph

Saint Ralph

PostSubject: Re: Homeroom: Day 1   Homeroom: Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:34 pm

Ralph saw Taker getting up to leave, and got up and followed him.

"I'l see you in a little while Dunto, I have to talk to Professor T." He shouted while chasing down Tacker.

"Mister T, do you have a moment to talk?!"
Back to top Go down
Dunto

Dunto

PostSubject: Re: Homeroom: Day 1   Homeroom: Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:38 pm

"Ill meet you guys in the court yard" said dunto as he promply left
Back to top Go down
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

PostSubject: Re: Homeroom: Day 1   Homeroom: Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:38 pm

Jojo froze at being addressed by another student. Scenarios of being insulted, put down, and mocked flashed through his brain. It actually took a second for the boy to realize that the older student wasn't putting him down. Jojo wasn't really capable of meeting the other boy's gaze, so he stared at his shoes.

"I guess not," He managed to say, "but it felt like it needed saying." Jojo glanced up for a second, but was still incapable of matching the boy's stare.

"I-i'm sorry if I said something wrong," He stuttered, somehow managing to lose volume from his already quiet voice, "B-but like Professor A said, it's about keeping people alive, and that guy didn't seem to get that a close quarters fight would just get people killed."

Aleks nodded to Tacker before he left with Ralph.

"Yea, I'll meet you down there," she said, already walking off.
Back to top Go down
Tacker
Admin
Tacker

PostSubject: Re: Homeroom: Day 1   Homeroom: Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:51 pm

"Sure thing. What can I help you with, Ralph?" Tacker looked to the student, happy to see that he wasn't upset at being signed up for a fight without his knowing. "Make it quick, we've got things to do!"

This was the first time in a while anybody had bothered to stand up for Cal, and oddly enough, it was the quietest kid in the class. He couldn't suppress a strange feeling of gratitude. "Well. Thank you, I suppose." He said, seeming to force the words from his mouth. That's what you're supposed to say in this situation... Right?
Back to top Go down
Saint Ralph

Saint Ralph

PostSubject: Re: Homeroom: Day 1   Homeroom: Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:58 pm

"Listen Tacker, the shack I live in has been occupied. Not by Me, which sounds weird but I haven't able to live in the for days now. I need your help to get what ever is in there out of there. I'm asking you because I know you can handle yourself and I don't want to get hurt or killed. What do you say?" Ralph said anxiously.

Ralph put his hand on Tackers shoulder "Please help Me"
Back to top Go down
Tacker
Admin
Tacker

PostSubject: Re: Homeroom: Day 1   Homeroom: Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:02 pm

"Ahh So you've got yourself a bad soul or two? Of course I can help." Tacker replied, ginning at Ralph. What type of 'thing' are we talking about here? I better go prepared.. He thought. The idea of asking Aleks to help crossed his mind. It would be a good way to familiarize herself with the students. "We'll head over after these matches, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

PostSubject: Re: Homeroom: Day 1   Homeroom: Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:03 pm

Jojo noticed the hesitation around the other boy's words, and stared at the floor.

"You don't need to thank me if you don't mean it," he said quietly, "I-it's not like I did anything big. I just...said something. People say things all the time. I-i mean, I don't say much, but still. 'S just words. If someone decided to teach that guy a lesson with their fists for you, well, they're the ones you should thank. Not me." Whenever Jojo built up the nerve to look up, the other boy was always looking directly at him. Jojo wondered if he even blinked.
Back to top Go down
Saint Ralph

Saint Ralph

PostSubject: Re: Homeroom: Day 1   Homeroom: Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:05 pm

"Lets GO!" Ralph yelled and ran out as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down
Tacker
Admin
Tacker

PostSubject: Re: Homeroom: Day 1   Homeroom: Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:12 pm

Calcifer didn't fully understand why this student took so much time explaining himself, but he could hear the sincerity in his voice. "Oh." He said, as it was the only way he knew how to respond to such an explanation.

He cocked his head slightly and saw that the others had begun the walk to the Courtyard. With a slight gesture he signaled to Jojo that he was going too. Although he didn't say much, Cal was feeling more emotion in these few minutes than he had in years, and he didn't mind it. It made him feel alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homeroom: Day 1   Homeroom: Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DWMA :: Death Weapon Meister Academy :: Inside the Academy-
Jump to: