DWMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DWMA

A canon free Soul Eater role-playing site

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Draw Now: 30 Easy Exercises For Beginners
Mission Board and Battle How-To I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:46 pm by 

» Mission for Mel: Jeremy Dahmer
Mission Board and Battle How-To I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:58 am by keylaleigh

» Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown!
Mission Board and Battle How-To I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:35 pm by Malverne

» Cybil is here!!
Mission Board and Battle How-To I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:13 pm by Tacker

» Cybil (WIP)
Mission Board and Battle How-To I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:03 pm by Cybil

» Mission: Millennium Bug
Mission Board and Battle How-To I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:23 am by Malverne

» Mission: El Chupacabra
Mission Board and Battle How-To I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:53 pm by Malverne

» ...Right. Partners. I need one.
Mission Board and Battle How-To I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:39 pm by Ren Nakai

» Rash, Rushed, Ren!
Mission Board and Battle How-To I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:33 pm by Malverne

Most active topics
The Brawl of the Soloists Ralph vs Dunto
Homeroom: Day 1
Practical Applications: Day 1
Ralph's shack, The mysterious noises?
Mission for Mel: Jeremy Dahmer
Rash, Rushed, Ren!
Mission: El Chupacabra Takedown!
Dunto New Man on the Block!!!
The Painter of DWMA
Calcifer Halt - Cold Hearted Machine
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 55 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:54 am

Mission Board and Battle How-To

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malverne
Bio Approver
Malverne

Mission Board and Battle How-To Empty
PostSubject: Mission Board and Battle How-To   Mission Board and Battle How-To I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:29 pm

Here is where the missions will be posted.

To claim a mission, reply to the topic, and we will let you know that we understand. From there, you will create a thread for that mission in whichever board is most suitable, and the staff will orchestrate your moves and any battles that may crop up.

The combat system will be dice based, rolling a d-100 for each action in mission threads. The closer to 100 you get, the more you screwed up. If you get a 100...you are out of the battle. Getting a 1, on the other hand...well, then everything goes right. The system worked on a round basis, where the person to initiate combat makes the first move. Then the defender makes his/her move, then the dice will be rolled. Whoever rolls better gets to initiate the next round of combat. Here's an example.

Aleks and Tacker are facing off, ready for a nice sparring match.

Tacker runs forward, throwing a hard right hook at Aleks' head.

Aleks ducks under the blow.[/]

Tacker rolled a 55, and Aleks rolled a 67. Tacker runs forward and swings at Aleks, who was a shade to slow. Tacker's fist made contact with Aleks' head, but she's moving away fast enough that she's only momentarily dazed.

Tacker, following up the punch, performs a spinning kick, [b]trying to hit Aleks in the ribs.

Aleks tries to block the kick with her forearms.

Tacker rolled a 72, and Aleks rolled a 31. Aleks gets her guard up in time and blocks the powerful kick, knocking Tacker slightly off balance.

Aleks lashes out with her fist, striking Tacker in the forehead.

Tacker dodges and punches Aleks in the ribs.

Aleks rolled a 92, and Tacker rolled a 12. Aleks misjudged Tacker's evasive capabilites and overextended her punch. She tripped, and fell right into Tacker's powerful strike to the ribs, which sent her flying a good ten feet. She falls down, out of breath and dazed. Tacker wins.

So, there is a three round battle. Whoever is rolling the dice will decide when the fight is over.
Back to top Go down

Mission Board and Battle How-To
Page 1 of 1